Access to CESNET e-infrastructure
Basic service is IP connectivity (IP).
For institutions in the Czech Republic dealing with:
- Science, research, development including results commercialization (research and development represent one of main priorities – Academy of Science of the Czech Republic, universities and tertiary education institutions)
- Experimental development or innovations in industry and other areas,
- Education, culture and prosperity dissemination.
In addition, we can also offer access to selected public administration organizations. Other organizations can gain access only for their science, research and innovation projects.
Generally any organizations fulfilling Terms and conditions for the access to the CESNET e-infrastructure. If you are not sure please contact us: email@example.com
What we offer
This service is based on IP protocol version 4 and 6 and enables:
- Connection to national e-infrastructure for science, research and education,
- Internet access with highly advanced parameters,
- Access to partner science, research, education networks in the Czech Republic, Europe, the U.S. and other parts of the world.
- Possibility to utilize other supplementary services.
Some CESNET large infrastructure application services require registration.
Last change: 5.4.2017